Course code: SHB30115
Practical: 134 Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Theory: 601 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
This program is fully-funded by Skills First for domestic onshore students. Places are limited so please register your interest using the form below and we will be in touch about your application and start dates.
This qualification is ideal for those who wish to be employed as beauticians and provide a range of beauty services including nail, waxing, lash and brow, and basic make-up services.
Through this program you will develop customer service skills and technical expertise by undertaking a range of core and elective subjects as listed below.
- Research and apply beauty industry information
- Conduct salon financial transactions
- Design and apply make-up
- Comply with organisational requirements within a personal services environment
- Advise on beauty products and services
- Apply safe hygiene, health and work practices
- Provide manicure and pedicare services
- Apply cosmetic tanning products
- Provide salon services to clients
- Provide lash and brow services
- Provide waxing services
- Design and apply make-up for photography
- Apply eyelash extensions
- Apply nail art
- Design and apply remedial camouflage make-up