Course code: MEM50212
Practical: 201 Arden St, North Melbourne, VIC 3051
Theory: 601 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Fully-funded by Skills First, Baxter Institute’s diploma course is designed to further your career in technical engineering.
You will learn the theoretical and practical skills allowing you to create the specifications needed to manufacture products.
Possible pathways for further study
- MEM50212 Diploma of Engineering–Technical
- MEM50105 Diploma of Engineering Advanced
- Trade or other relevant qualifications
- Engineering project officer
- Engineering development officer
- Engineering estimator
- Engineering technical officer
- CAD drafter
- Control systems engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- There are no specific licences that relate to this qualification.
- For employment at paraprofessional levels in the aeronautical and avionic fields in the Australian aviation industry, the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) have requirements that must be met.
- Units designed to meet these requirements are included as electives in this qualification. Advice on the selection of electives to meet ADF and CASA requirements is given at the end of this qualification.